Donations are accepted in the form of checks, money orders, cash or online.
- Your donation of any amount is very much appreciated.
- Your donation is fully tax-deductible as a charitable contribution.
- Each donor receives a receipt after each donation made during the year and a summary letter in the beginning of the following year, indicating the total amount received by the NJSI during the past year and a statement that this amount is tax-deductible.
- The New Jersey Support Israel, Inc. maintains the privacy of individual donors and does not publicize their names or the amounts donated without donors’ permission.
- A donor may choose a specific person/family to “adopt,” otherwise to donate multiple times, indicating person’s name on the check on Memo line of the check. We respect the wishes of donors to support such person while the need exists, to receive regular updates regarding his/her condition, and will help arrange direct contact with an opportunity to visit the recipient in Israel in person, if the recipient expresses interest in its as well.
- It is possible to become a regular or permanent donor through repeat regular (monthly or quarterly) donations of any amount via your company or your bank.
- NEW JERSEY SUPPORT ISRAEL, INC. has been included into “Easy Matching List.” Thus, if your company has a “charity matching program,” donating through this program will increase the value of your gift.
1. Please send checks or money orders payable to the New Jersey Support Israel (NJSI) to the following address:
New Jersey Support Israel, P.O. Box 224, Fair Lawn, NJ 07410-0224
2. You can also use your debit or credit card to send a donation online via PayPal
Identify purpose as: NEW JERSEY SUPPORT ISRAEL
Have a PayPal account?
Don't have a PayPal account?